LemiShine  » Housewares  »
  • I decided it might be a good idea to get some shine boosters too
  • I bought the LemiShine since it indicated that it could clean my dishwasher, as well as my dishes, all in just one easy step
  • I noticed that the company who makes LemiShine is Envirocon

• by 4YourInfo

Hard water spots don’t stand a chance with a product called LemiShine. I was buying groceries today, and needed some dishwasher soap. I decided it might be a good idea to get some shine boosters too.

That’s when I saw this bottle of LemiShine sitting on the shelf. I’d never heard of it, but it was about ½ the price of my regular shine booster. The truth is, I only use my regular shine booster as a mental game. It’s never really helped me completely get rid

of film and hard water spots on my dishes.

I bought the LemiShine since it indicated that it could clean my dishwasher, as well as my dishes, all in just one easy step. I asked the checkout clerk if she knew anything about the product. She too said she had never heard of it.

When I got home, I was curious about this new product. I read the label carefully. The directions were very straightforward and easy to understand. Simply pour a little bit of it in the ...

• cup next to the soap dispenser. I noticed that the company who makes LemiShine is Envirocon.

I couldn’t help but wonder if this product was good for the environment. The only information I could find on the label was about cleaning my dishwasher and dishes. There was an address and phone number too, right below a little green tree picture.

I searched the internet, and discovered that indeed Envirocon uses products that won’t hurt the environment. In fact, they are involved in all sorts of large clean up operations throughout the

country. Envirocon is the company often called when there are large oil spills or septic problems. They not only help clean up the mess, but they take care of the animals and nature too.

LemiShine, along with several other household cleaning products made by Envirocon, can be purchased at the grocery store, Target, and Walmart. It can also be purchased on line. The official website is www.lemishine.com. Here you can find out all sorts of alternative uses for this wonderful product. I can’t wait to try it on my shower!

LemiShine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532604343300530/k2311a0426/4.26.08