Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Florida  » Entertainment  »
1675 N Buena Vista Dr Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
  • The lines can get long, but I think it is worth the wait
  • It definitely worth the trip, and has something for everyone

• by jb3513

The Magic Kingdom is a great place to bring the whole family, because there is something there for the whole family, especially the little ones. People are most familiar with the Magic Kingdom because this is the place where you can find Cinderella’s Castle in it. There are so many attractions to see and do at the Magic Kingdom.

Space Mountain is one of

the biggest attractions that you will find at the Magic Kingdom. It is a roller coaster in the dark, as if you are traveling through space. It is super fast, and a lot of fun. My whole family loves to ride Space Mountain several times each visit we make to this park. The lines can get long, but I think it is worth the wait. You can use Disney’s Fastpass so you do not have to wait in line all the time.

The Haunted Mansion is another one of our family’s favorite attractions at The Magic Kingdom. If you have seen this Disney movie, you can relate to the ride. I have been on this ride over a dozen times, and yet, when I ...

• Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Florida
      enter the Haunted Mansion I still get the chills. It is truly a ride for the whole family and it is not very scary.

The Magic Kingdom is one park that does fill up fast. There are so many attractions to see and do that a lot of people will make frequent visits to Magic Kingdom on their vacation. My recommendation is to

arrive early. I always make sure that we arrive right as the gates are opening, and then go to the big popular attractions first. That way, we will never have to wait in a massive line.

If you are planning a trip to Walt Disney World, you have to make a stop at Magic Kingdom. It definitely worth the trip, and has something for everyone.

Alexis Elcox says :

re : It definitely worth the trip, and has something for everyone
Magic Kingdom is a family friendly place that provides opportunities to bond with your family in different ways especially when you have a shared interest for certain Disney movies or characters Bonding moments that always stay clear in my mind is the times when the parade of Disney characters come out to greet families and the fireworks at the end of the night. For the people who avoid roller coasters at all costs, Magic Kingdom has a boat load of rides that don’t require you to confront your fear of heights. Aside from the rides, explore the variety of treats that you can only find at the Magic Kingdom. Don’t leave the park without trying some of their classic treats including the mickey mouse ice cream

Jana says :

re : It definitely worth the trip, and has something for everyone
Each game is worth the wait, since first of all its Disney and each attraction is affiliated with a Disney movie most of us has watched. So how magical is it that we can get to relive live the same experience the movie gave us?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592604343260430/k2311a0426/4.26.08