ebay.com  » Web sites  »
  • I found a lot of good deals on movies and video games so I have often spent a lot of money on eBay as well
  • EBay is definitely a one stop auction site on the internet

• by jb3513

If you have never heard about Ebay before, you have never lived. Ebay is the largest online auction website, selling thousands of dollars in merchandise daily. They have millions of registered users around the whole world.

I used to be a frequent user of Ebay. I sold things that I wanted to get rid of in the home,

like my children’s old toys and such. I found a lot of good deals on movies and video games so I have often spent a lot of money on eBay as well. This is the biggest auction site so you are bound to find something that you are looking for.

I have recently stopped using eBay because they ...

• have really raised their fees. There is so much competition in the selling market that you cannot really make a profit unless the auction goes really high. There are so many people trying to make a living off of eBay with drop ship companies that smaller users typically get the axe and it’s hard to make a name
        for yourself.

The only exception to people who are able to make a profit are those who sell rare collectibles, because there are not hundreds of the items on eBay. If you can find these items or are a bargain shopper, then you might be successful on eBay. EBay is definitely a one stop auction site on the internet.

ebay.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202604343240430/k2311a0426/4.26.08