Marriott Niagara Falls  » Hotels  »
6740 Fallsview Blvd Niagara Falls, Ontario
  • This is the best hotel that I have been to in any state
  • They havea service fro you to order your food and mixed drinks or regular drinks which i know that they have at other places but this placereally goes out of there way tomake it special for you

• by Christina

This is the best hotel that I have been to in any state. it is located at 6740 Fallsview Blvd niagara falls, ontario.

They havesome ofthe nicest greeters that you could imagine.

From the time that you step out of your the hospitality of the greeters were mind blowing they ask you before you get the desk to check in if there is anything that you need like help with your bags, something to eat, a snack, or even a tour of the city.

By the time that i reached the check in desk i did not think that there was anything else that they could ask from me.

I had a reservation so for me it was pretty simple they just asked my name and checked me in before i went upstairs to my room they madesure to tell me about the carservicethat they have thats were they check your car in and before you get ready to leave to go somewhere you just dial this number ...

• and they will have your car waiting for you when you come out so that you dont have to worry about getting into a cold or hot car depending on the season.

They havea service fro you to order your food and mixed drinks or regular drinks which i know that they have at other places but this placereally goes out of there way tomake it special for you.

They have a spa whick they can bring to your room if for some reason

you could not go to the one in the lower level of the hotel.

They have massage people on hand for you they come to your room and give you the best massage you will ever have in life I swear.

This place was over looking the Falls so it had a terrific view of it.

I know that if you stay here you will want all of your hotel experiences to be here or somewhere similar you will never have want to go anywhere else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22604343230430/k2311a0426/4.26.08