Mario Party 8
  • I think Mario Party 8 was the first Nintendo Wii game I bought after I got my system
  • At first I had a hard time picking it up, but I learned quite quickly
  • I like his laughs and noises too, they are kind of dorky sounding

• by jb3513

I think Mario Party 8 was the first Nintendo Wii game I bought after I got my system. I was such a huge fan of the Mario Party games that were available for the Nintendo Gamecube, so I had to pick this one up. I was afraid that it was going to be difficult just because of the controls for the Nintendo Wii. If you do

not know much about the Nintendo Wii, you actually get more into the game because your character on screen is going to act in the way you move the controller. At first I had a hard time picking it up, but I learned quite quickly.

If you have played any of the Mario Party games for the Nintendo Gamecube, this game is quite similar to those. The Wii ...

• version makes it a little more difficult just because at some times you feel like you are actually in the game. Mario Party 8 features several different options of play. You can play by yourself with the computer or play with three other friends. There are different difficulty levels as well as different boards with different tasks.

All of the classic Mario characters are back in this

game as well. My favorite character is Waluigi, because he is a tall and skinny dork. I like his laughs and noises too, they are kind of dorky sounding. This is a great game for the whole family. My three year old can even play it. If you are looking for a game to play with the whole family, Mario Party 8 is the one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282604343220430/k2311a0426/4.26.08