Olay white radiance  » Cosmetics  »
  • Her age spots have lessened and her skin seemed more supple, and I thought it was her soap
  • It has a mild feminine scent, too, which I like
  • No one would actually know if the product really worked, in my opinion, unless other people mentions a noticeable change in your look
  • If I was to choose, I prefer the older version after trying the new one

• by marni’dwhiz

Call me an unconventional girl, but I do not spend more than 5 minutes a day putting on make-up. Not that I hate it, I’m just not born to use it on my face. And it was this one day, out of the need to fit in my sisters’ make-up gaga, that they made me try this product: Olay white radiance intensive whitening lotion.

What made me say yes? I saw my mom whom I haven’t seen for months with a particularly

younger-looking skin from the time I last saw her! Her age spots have lessened and her skin seemed more supple, and I thought it was her soap. But all her life she had been using just one brand of soap, so I knew it wasn’t that.

She attributed the change to Olay white radiance which she had been using for 2 months! I was skeptic about using the product. Maybe because I never have used any lotion on my face (FYI, I am from a Chinese descent, so I have freckle and wrinkle- free, fair but sensitive skin and so there’s no need for that kind of product, and so i thought!) The package I bought comes in a small bottle of 30ml, with a black cap.

In short, I tried applying the product to my face after washing. It feels greasy upon application, but the skin absorbs it well after it dries, so the greasy feeling disappears.

It has a mild feminine ...

• Olay white radiance
      scent, too, which I like. Now i have discovered that it is a perfect partner for my 2-way foundation because it makes it stay longer while making my face less dry because of it’s moisturizing effect.

No one would actually know if the product really worked, in my opinion, unless other people mentions a noticeable change in your look. Friends told me my face looked more supple and younger, which made me happy of course! The thing is, Olay changed the packaging (not

to mention 100% hike in the price!!!) of this product.

Now it comes in the same bottle but now with a silver cap, a more liquid form, and a stronger scent. They have also increased the SPF to 24.

If I was to choose, I prefer the older version after trying the new one. I hope they they’d bring the old version back.

So now, I fill my cabinet with a few remaining stocks of the old version still being sold in the market!

Olay white radiance
satish says :

Olay white radiance why it is not coming in market is there any reason.

Galega says :

This is still available in the market. In fact, it had never been discontinued. You are an Indian, and Olay White Radiance is available throughout India. It is little bit costly, and hence you should look for it at premier retail cosmetic stores. You can also find it from Amazon India and Flipkart websites.

Ambika says :

Hi,Iam 26 years old lady working as a scientist. I am using Olay white radiance night whitening cream from one month. It has not shown any improvement in complexion. When can i expect improvement ?

Galega says :

Generally, Olay White Radiance starts to show results within one month. However, in certain cases, it can take little longer. You should continue using it.

Apart from this, I would suggest you to use a good sunscreen cream while going out in the Sun exposure.

ama says :

how to use the olay restoring mask

Galega says :

Take some amount of Radiant Mask on your palm. And, now use finger to evenly apply on your entire face. You can wash after half an hour.

It would be better if you do it in the night, before going to the bed, and wash off in the morning. That will be the best way of using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312604343170430/k2311a0426/4.26.08