LAs Vegas, The Pilot  » TV  »
  • It is one of the best series that I have ever seen on television and would recommend viewing it

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

My son introduced me to a great cable television series that I had not seen before. It was called Ls Vegas and it is a really good series. I was truly amazed that this was as good as it was.

So my son purchased the first season on DVD and I sat and watched the first season with him. On the pilot debut of the Las Vegas season, we see a group of

men walking down a long corridor of an expensive hotel/casino, they open the door to a lavish apartment and there is a couple in bed making love. The couple just happens to be Danny McCoy the new protege of the securty of the Monticello Hotel and the bosses daughter. The boss is James Caan a former CIA agent who is not to pleased with Danny and his daughter having an affair.

Ed ...

• Delion, James Caan, decides to make life hard for Danny, we are introduced to the new cast, a beautiful hotel host who captures “Whales” whales are very important clients that can drop a million dollars in a weeked at the casino and not think anything of it.

The series debut also introduces the pit boss, and the Mike a doorman who happens to hold an engineering degree. It is one of the best

series that I have ever seen on television and would recommend viewing it. Danhy makes it through the day, at the end of the first session is Danny thinking to himself that he has made it throught the day without winding up as buzzard bait out in the desert. It makes you want to see the entire series. Really well done

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102504343130530/k2311a0425/4.25.08