Space Bags
2.5
  • They cost around $10 plus, depending on where you get them and how many

• by mbowie

I, like many people, are always looking for better ways to store things. Several years ago I lived in a single wide trailer and space was something I just didn’t have. I saw commercials for Space Bags and decided to give them a try.

Space Bags are plastic bags that remind me of giant zip lock bags. Once you put

what you want to store in the bag it has a place where you attach a vacuum cleaner hose to it. Then the vacuum cleaner sucks all the air out of the bag leaving it compressed and thin.

The bags worked well at first. I was able to store clothes, blankets, and similar type things in them. After ...

• I zipped them up and sucked the air out they got very thin, and heavy. It saved a lot of space. However, it didn’t last. All of the bags slowly got the air back in them. They didn’t stayed compressed for very long. The only good thing about them is that they did keep bugs, etc. out
        of the bags.

They cost around $10 plus, depending on where you get them and how many. I just didn’t find them to be worth the money. I still use the ones I already have to store and protect items but, that is about it. This seems to be a good idea. It just didn’t work too well for me.

Space Bags

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532504343090530/k2311a0425/4.25.08