TheSlyShow.com  » Web sites  »
  • I thought he was very funny and entertaining the first time I saw him
  • I think you can see and find many funny things on TheSlyShow
  • This is one of the best websites I have seen in a long time

• by MysticPen

Ok TheSlyShow. com is a very good website and a very good radio live show. Let me explain what The Sly show is. On TheSlyShow.

com you can watch sly do a live radio show over his web cam. This is a very funny and entertaining show. This is not just another radio show, with a DJ playing music.

This is a very funny and

entertaining show. If you like comedy and live action you will love The Sly Show. The first time I went to TheSlyShow.

com I saw Sly taking shots of alcohol and getting drunk! It was so funny. I really liked seeing him joke around and drink while he was doing the show. He also called a lot of people and pranked called them.

He ...

• even called the people at Y Live, the people who provide him with access to his live broadcast online! I thought he was very funny and entertaining the first time I saw him. It was a very good and entertaining show. I think you can see and find many funny things on TheSlyShow.

com.

Another thing I like about TheSlyShow. com is that the site looks

very nice, and is very professional.

This is one of the best websites I have seen in a long time. I also really enjoy the music that Sly plays on his show. He shows lots of support for Bay Area rap and artists.

And he has earned my respect for this reason. If you are looking for an entertaining and fun radio show check out TheSlyShow. com!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202504342870530/k2311a0425/4.25.08