Febreze air effects  » Housewares  »
  • I like Febreze anyway and it left the air smelling clean and fresh
  • I paid $3.50 for the canister, which was a bit pricey but I figured it was Febreze and I couldn't go wrong with a product that I already liked

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I have two small dogs and they have the run of the house when we are not home. It is like they own the house and we visit them.

Unfortuantely they sometimes leave an odor behind.

I went to my local Walmart at North Point Blvd, Dundalk Md and purchase

Febreze Air Effects Pet Odor Eliminator.

Febreze Air Effects didn’t just cover up the odors, it actually eliminated them.

I like Febreze anyway and it left the air smelling clean and fresh.

Pet Odor Eliminator is also available in Fabric Refresher.

I like this product because it was same for use around my two dogs.

I paid $3.

50 for the canister, which was a bit pricey but I figured it was Febreze and I couldn’t go wrong with a product that I already liked.

It was easy to use, made for pet odors and could be used in areas that my dogs went to that ...

• Febreze air effects
      would not harm them.

All I have to do with this product is point and spray and the mist goes out and eliminates the odors that may be floating around.

I keep a couple of cans on each floor because the dogs like to sit on the couch in the living room and like

to lay in front of the fireplace in the den.

I spray this Febreze directly on these and don’t have to worry about any discoloration.

I really like the product and will be looking for coupons for a cheaper price.

Febreze air effects
quick note by anonymous :

I’ve used Fabreze on many items, including couch, mattresses, rugs and even clothes. Never had a problem with discoloration.

Galega says :

Febreze is a water-based, water soluble product which contains nothing that would stain or remove the color from any water-safe fabrics. Sometimes apparent staining or discoloration, which is really “water spotting”, can occur on certain delicate or finely finished fabrics, such as silks, polished cottons, and rayon.

mamajess says :

re : I like Febreze anyway and it left the air smelling clean and fresh
I have always been pleased with the scent of Febreze and its ability to remove odors as well.

Samuel s Kyeremeh says :

re : I paid $3.50 for the canister, which was a bit pricey but I figured it was Febreze and I couldn’t go wrong with a product that I already liked
Sure I also love the smell so much and will always use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532504342690430/k2311a0425/4.25.08