Spongebob Squarepants - Fear of a Krabby Patty  » Movies  »
  • I really like this collection because I think there are a lot of good episodes on it

• by jb3513

Both of my daughters, one who is three years old and the other who just turned one, are huge fans of Spongebob and his friends. We have quite the collection of his movies, and Fear of A Krabby Patty is one of them. I personally like to buy a lot of television shows on DVD

just because my kids cannot seem to sit through commercials.

I really like this collection because I think there are a lot of good episodes on it. This DVD has the following episodes on it: Fear of a Krabby Patty, Shell of a Man, Arrgh!, Neptune’s Spatula, One Krab’s Trash, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy, Karate Choppers and I’m ...

• Your Biggest Fan.

My favorite episode is One Krab’s Trash. In this episode, Mr. Krabs is trying to sell off stuff he found in other people’s garbage. He manages to sell Spongebob a hat for $10, only to find out it is worth a lot more. Now he has to try and get it back

from Spongebob, but he doesn’t want to give it up. I just think it is so funny because Mr. Krabs is so darn cheap.

If you are as much as a Spongebob fan like my family is, you have to get this movie. It is a little over an hour and a half long, with no commercials.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112504342660430/k2311a0425/4.25.08