Mario Kart DS
  • I was also impressed at how easy it was to play
  • The graphics on this game are pretty good, some of the best that I have seen on Nintendo DS video games
  • I like to be the princess, but she does not have enough speed sometimes
  • If you own a Nintendo DS and are looking for a good car racing game, this one is definitely a classic

• by jb3513

Mario Kart Ds is a great game for kids of all ages. It is simple enough that my five year old nephew picked up and played without anyone showing him how to play. It has all of your classic Mario characters, and several levels to choose from. I like looking at the different courses.

I

was also impressed at how easy it was to play. My husband and I both have Nintendo Ds Systems and we can play the game together wireless. Mario Kart is a very popular game. My favorite part of Mario Kart is when you can throw bananas to trip everyone. Sometimes I am not ...

• paying attention in the game and I will accidentally run over the same bananas that I throw!

The graphics on this game are pretty good, some of the best that I have seen on Nintendo DS video games. The sound I would have to say is average, nothing special though. In this game you can choose

from 12 different Mario characters. I like to be the princess, but she does not have enough speed sometimes. Each character you choose has good points and bad points, and they all average out to about the same.

If you own a Nintendo DS and are looking for a good car racing game, this one is definitely a classic!

Mario Kart DS

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282504342640430/k2311a0425/4.25.08