Walmart Supercenter Columbia SC  » Shopping  »
2.5
Bush River Road in Columbia South Carolina
  • When I got there I was overwhelmed with what I had to choose from, but I was disappointed when there was noone available to help me get something specific off one of the top shelves

• by Carrie Ann McMillian

Boy, doesn’t everyone work in Walmart, but when you get there, there is nobody to help with what you need on the inside. I went to this particular walmart yesterday to buy somethings for my new home.

available to help me get something specific off one of the top shelves.

I immediately thought that everyone was in the breakroom, which was true.

I went to customer service and they paged someone three times, but still nobody showed up.

Even when they paged a manager, no one was able to come to the front of the store.

...

• Now, i am not saying anything negative about walmart, because I always shop there.

What I am saying about walmart is that you can’t depend on somebody to get something for you if you can’t do it yourself, while you are in walmart.

I don’t have a very high opinion of the store associates that work out on the

floor in this walmart.

They are young kids and they don’t know the value of hard work.

Some of them want something for nothing.

I bet every one of them will be there before the sun is up on the day the checks come out, but when I needed something off of the top shelf, there was no one to be found.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242504342580430/k2311a0425/4.25.08