Disney Cruise Line  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • They have kids club that are runned by trained professsionals, so worry worts like me, don't panic when I drop my kids off ( They provide a pager, just in case there is a problem)

• by Lam

I am getting ready to go on my third Disney cruise. Currently they have two ships, Disney Wonder and Disney Magic. We’ve been on both ships.

They are equally nice. It is the best family vacation.

First of all as a mommy of two boys, I don’t have a lot of opportunities to get all dolled up, this is my best chance to do that. Secondly, I don’t have to

cook.

Food is available 24 hours. They have kids club that are runned by trained professsionals, so worry worts like me, don’t panic when I drop my kids off ( They provide a pager, just in case there is a problem).

Every day and every night you can have your pictures taken with all the different Disney characters especially Mickey and Minnie. My two boys can not talk ...

• enough about Disney Cruise.

Matter of fact, every time my 3 year old make a wish in the wishing well, it is you’ve guessed it, Disney Cruise vacation. If you are into gambling, this cruise is not for you.

They don’t have a casino on their ships. Disney Cruise Line also make you feel special if you are a repeat cruiser with them.

They have a very nice

party just for the repeat cruiser(Castaway members) If you are a Florida resident, you can take advantage of the special they offer throughout the year. Just make sure you subscribe to a travel agent that specializes in Disney Cruise Line, because once the special becomes available, you’ll be first to know.

If you are sure about going on the cruise, make sure to book right away because discounted package disappear very quick.

Disney Cruise Line

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42504342560430/k2311a0425/4.25.08