Treasure Island Resort and Casino Minnesota  » Casino  »
5734 Sturgeon Lake Road Welch, MN
  • I like this casino a lot because they have such a huge slot selection
  • The rates are reasonable, and if there is a problem, they will just page you over the intercom
  • If you are looking for a close casino to the Twin Cities, I recommend you play and stay at Treasure Island Resort and Casino

• by jb3513

Treasure Island Resort and Casino is one of my favorite casinos to visit in Minnesota. It is located in Hastings, MN, just about an hour drive from the Twin Cities. I like this casino a lot because they have such a huge slot selection. You can find tons of new slots that you have never seen before, and they are always bringing in new ones, so there is something different every time. I think it is worth the drive. Other than the casino, there is not a lot to do

in Hastings.

The nice thing about Treasure Island is that they have great promotions, like winning cars and mega cash. Whenever I visit a casino I make sure to join their free player’s card, and they usually have promotions specifically for members. Ask the clerk when you sign up and I am sure they will be happy to tell you everything that is going on.

Treasure Island has recently remodeled to add on more slot room. A nice thing about this casino is that there is a specific non-smoking area, a plus. Sometimes ...

• casinos can get really smoky and that can be distracting from play. I am a smoker, but it still bugs me if it is overwhelming. I have only stay at this casino once overnight.

The rooms are really nice, but they do not have much of a view. They also have a small recreation room with a pool with a waterfall. It is really nice but the pool could have been a little warmer. They also have two whirlpools as well as a few arcade games. It is nice if

you need a break from the gambling action, and it is never crowded.

If you are traveling with young children and you want to get away from them, feel free to use their hourly daycare. They have one of the nicest daycare facilities I have seen in a casino. The rates are reasonable, and if there is a problem, they will just page you over the intercom. If you are looking for a close casino to the Twin Cities, I recommend you play and stay at Treasure Island Resort and Casino.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482404342500830/k2311a0424/4.24.08