McDonald’s Columbia MO
I 70 and Clark Lane, Columbia, Missouri
  • I suppose last year, McDonald's must have noticed that the drive thru orders were not being completed in a timely fashion
  • You have to watch where you are going when it is time to proceed to the window, because if you don't then you will definitely hit the car next to you

• by Cheryl Miller

Just as most other folks my family visits McDonald’s at least 3 - 4 times per week. We’re lazy! The McDonald’s in which we have visited most often is the one which is located at the Interstate 70 and Highway 63 Interchange on Clark Lane in Columbia, Missouri. We hardly use the dine in facility. We most often use the drive thru because we figured it be more convient.

I almost hate going to this facility though. The lines are always long. No matter what time of day. Normally places like this stay busy during the lunch hour, not here. If you visit here and go through the drive thru,

expect at least a 10 minute or more visit. I suppose last year, McDonald’s must have noticed that the drive thru orders were not being completed in a timely fashion. So they came up with an idea to expand from one drive thru lane to two. What a joke! The way they designed this thing is horrible. You have a choice of going through either one of the two drive thru lanes which are parralled to each other. You have to watch where you are going when it is time to proceed to the window, because if you don’t then you will definitely hit the car next to you. It’s ...

• a nightmare and existing this resturant is not easy. Since Clark Lane is one of the busiest roads in Columbia, you often have to wait at least 5 minutes before the road becomes clear. They have traffic coming east and west.

I have not really had any bad experiences with the employees there. Most often they have been friendly and eager to help. Sometimes you can come across one who does not know their job to well though.

I don’t know what ever happened to suggestive selling. When I worked at McDonald’s during my teenage years, we were required to ask the customer if they needed anything else added to their

order. You know, would you like fries to go with your drink? Or, how about an apple pie? I guess McDonald’s doesn’t promote this anymore. All I ever get is, “Is that all?”

The food there is just about like any other McDonald’s I have visited. However, I do have to say that the french fries there seem to be a little tastier than any other store I have visited. That put just enough salt, not too much, not too little. Like I said, I can’t really comment on the interior. Haven’t been there that much to give an opinion just yet. But I’ll make it a point to do so.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72404342440830/k2311a0424/4.24.08