Thai Rose Restaurant Sydney  » Restaurants  »
Shop 1, 10 Boyle, Sutherland, Sydney, NSW, Australia
  • All the dishes were delicious especially the lemon chicken, I could tell everybody else was enjoying the food they were eating which was great
  • Of the top of my head, the best place that I can recommend you If you want have a celebration or invite friends for tea

• by Carl Unger

The Thai Rose Restaurant in Sydney’s Southern suburb of Sutherland is excellent, my sister kept on raving about this place, I knew she was passionate about Thai food and has been to many Thai restaurants all over the place and she told me that she had been there a few times before but I really just didn’t care to be honest.

This all changed when she had her 21st birthday celebration at the

Thai Rose Restaurant, I thought “Ok, cool, let’s see what this place is like” and I was expecting to be satisfied but not surprised.

Well, I was satisfied and I was very surprised.

The actual look of the place is very appealing, it had a very tropical feeling, I felt like I was overseas, a lot of the restaurant was outside of a main house but we were having the celebration inside ...

• of the house which had a pleasant style.

Now to the food, the important part and it was so for sure my favorite part, the food was great, it puts any other restaurant that I’ve been to, to shame. It did take a while to come out, probably due to the place being absolutely packed but it was well worth the wait.

All the dishes were delicious especially the lemon chicken, I could

tell everybody else was enjoying the food they were eating which was great. I have no complaints about the food at all.

Conclusion: Of the top of my head, the best place that I can recommend you If you want have a celebration or invite friends for tea. I would really like to go back there one day, so if you are in the area make sure you to the Thai Rose Restaurant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72404342370830/k2311a0424/4.24.08