Ha Long Bay cruise Hanoi Vietnam  » Cruises/Ferries  »
Ha Long Bay, Hanoi, Vietnam
  • The Ha Long Bay is quite large, it is home to a lot of culture, it was interesting seeing people in boats fishing for their food with their children, it was just a rarity to see for a person who buys his fish from a grocery store
  • If you're going to Vietnam, you should make a trip to Ha Long Bay, it's a nice location with a lot of culture, it's a nice opportunity to relax, enjoy yourself and experience a nice lunch on a beautiful bay
  • I highly recommend this place to anybody of all ages

• by Carl Unger

It took a fair long time to get to Ha Long Bay from the large Vietnamese City of Hanoi, but it was worth it.

The Ha Long Bay is quite large, it is home to a lot of culture, it was interesting seeing people in boats fishing for their food with their children, it was just a rarity to see for a person who buys his fish from a grocery store.

The

boat we went in was one of the nicer boats I traveled in when I was in Vietnam, it was quite nice. They served food on board as well, it’d probably be better for me if I was into sea food though.

This cruise wasn’t just some random cruise where we sail around for a couple of hours and head back, no, it actually had a destination. We went to ...

• some caves on an island in the Ha Long Bay, it was very nice, a very beautiful cave though it was quite tiring to walk around and the humid weather didn’t help circumstances either.

On the way back I must admit I was getting a little anxious to head back, it was a long trip but in all honesty a lot of this anxiousness could probably be attributed to the severe

sore throat I got in Australia which carried on into the Vietnamese tour, but I must say it was nice to relax.

Conclusion: If you’re going to Vietnam, you should make a trip to Ha Long Bay, it’s a nice location with a lot of culture, it’s a nice opportunity to relax, enjoy yourself and experience a nice lunch on a beautiful bay. I highly recommend this place to anybody of all ages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42404342340830/k2311a0424/4.24.08