Speed Calculating Baseball  » Other  »
0.5
  • I got this gadget at my local k-mart because I thought it would be a great experience, learning how fast I throw
  • In my opinion, you are better off paying $100+ for a radar gun than this $5 cheap piece of junk

• by Auggie Gruniesen

The speed calculating baseball is supposed to calculate its MPH automaticaly as you throw it. However, you will probably have better luck training an elephant to talk and then teaching him how to fly than getting that thing to work.

I got this “gadget” at my local k-mart because I thought it would

be a great experience, learning how fast I throw. I got home all excited and opened it up and threw it and it didn’t work. Apperantly, you have to grip it in an uncomfortable way, making it harder to throw. When I threw it the correct way, it still didn’t work. I ...

• looked on the directions (something I don’t usually do) and it said you have to press the button. I tried pressing the button and it got jammed right a way. I was frustrated so I threw the ball up in the air and it hit the ground and split in half.

I feel

total hatred to the creators of this product. They are in it for the money and are using a propoganda technique called FALSE ADVERTISING!

In conclusion, this item is very fragile and breaks easily. In my opinion, you are better off paying $100+ for a radar gun than this $5 cheap piece of junk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122404342080830/k2311a0424/4.24.08