Movie Awake
  • The only thing I didn't like was that the ending could have been a little bit longer but I still really enjoyed the ending
  • It wasn't boring at all, I understand all of it, it kept me interested, the actors were great in it
  • I think the reason I wanted the ending to be longer is because I wanted to see more of the movie that it was so good

• by Brooke

I loved this movie, it kept me very interested throughout the whole movie. It is about a man who goes under surgery and is supposed to be asleep but he isn’t all the way asleep, he can feel what the doctors are doing and hear them talking.

The movie got

right into what it was about in the beginning.

Jessica Alba was very good in it.

I also didn’t expect what happened at the end.

As I was watching the movie, I didn’t want to stop watching it for anything.

The only thing I didn’t like was that the ending ...

• could have been a little bit longer but I still really enjoyed the ending.

Overall it was a great movie, and I am considering buying it.

It wasn’t boring at all, I understand all of it, it kept me interested, the actors were great in it.

I think the reason

I wanted the ending to be longer is because I wanted to see more of the movie that it was so good.

I think it was more of a drama than a thriller, but the thought of being in surgery and you can feel what the doctors are doing is scary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112404342070830/k2311a0424/4.24.08