Ipod shuffle 1GB  » Electronics  »
  • One disadvantage though is that to be able to transfer songs into the iPod shuffle, I need to download the program iTunes from the Apple Company website
  • Overall, I think the iPod shuffle 1GB is truly an ingenious product from Apple and it is now possible for me to carry music around anytime, anywhere
  • With the generation now being so music-crazy, this is definitely one item that should be on everyone's must-have list
  • This is certainly a product that you will not regret purchasing or owning

• by Gerald Lian

I recently purchased a second-hand iPod shuffle 1GB off Ebay. I’m pretty glad I did because this tiny but mobile music player has been one of my main sources of entertainment and relaxation daily.

Besides, with a built-on clip, this music player is so versatile and I can practically clip the iPod onto anything such as my shirt, pocket or even my jumper! The main advantage of the

iPod shuffle 1GB is its small size but ability to store such a great number of songs.

With dimensions of approximately 4cm x 2cm x 0.

5cm, it’s a great wonder that it can actually store more information or songs compared to a conventional CD.

Another advantage of the iPod shuffle is the relative ease to charge the music player; all you have to do is just connect the ...

• music player to your computer, and it will be charging as you manage your songs in the iPod.

One disadvantage though is that to be able to transfer songs into the iPod shuffle, I need to download the program iTunes from the Apple Company website.

Even though this sofware is free to download, I still feel that it would be less of a hassle if I could use

the conventional “copy and paste” method that most other music players use.

Overall, I think the iPod shuffle 1GB is truly an ingenious product from Apple and it is now possible for me to carry music around anytime, anywhere.

With the generation now being so music-crazy, this is definitely one item that should be on everyone’s must-have list.

This is certainly a product that you will not regret purchasing or owning.

Ipod shuffle 1GB
    Schez says :

Hi, I am looking out for second hand Ipod Shuffle 1Gb - 2 Gb range. Please get back ot me if you have one. regards, Schez

Galega says :

You can get the second hand iPod at attractive prices on Amazon. Just look for a reputed seller. Further, it may also be a good idea to get a refurbished version of iPod, which will cost you way below that the current price of this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162404342000730/k2311a0424/4.24.08