iinet internet sevice provider
Australia
  • Because I live in a regional part of Australia I found that not a lot of service providers actually had the capabilities to offer me broadband connection

• by jaqson
      A few months ago I wanted to upgrade from dial up to broadband internet. Because I live in a regional part of Australia I found that not a lot of service providers actually had the capabilities to offer me broadband connection.

Many of the service providers that did offer broadband connection were far too expensive and came with large contractual agreements.

After months of research I

found iinet who could offer me a reasonable rate for broadband connection plus great home phone rates.

I have been with iinet for the last few months and I am very happy with there service.

They offer great technical support, which you don’t have to wait long for.

There technicians provide detailed instruction that even I can follow.

They bill me through direct debit and I ...

• receive an emailed invoice every month, they even send me an email to tell me when they will deduct the money.

iinet have a few packages to suit individual’s needs.

It depends on how much downloads you want per month to how much you will pay.

My package is 49AUD per month for 20G download, shaping, Website space, mailboxes and much more.

I have the latest

broadband 2 and I can even send 10 free sms’s per month for free.

iinet is listed on a website called Whirlpool, which is a site that lists and compares all service providers and rates them.

When I connected to iinet it was 5th on the list, just yesterday I checked their stats and now they are first.

Give iinet a try or at least research and check them out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 218093420430/k2311a098/9.8.05