Tresemme Deep Cleaning Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the smell of it, it lathers on my hair really good and it is also a very good price for that size of a bottle
  • The only thing I don't like about it is that I can't use it everyday because it will dry my hair out just a little but I can use it almost everyday

• by Brooke

I really like the Deep cleaning Tresemme Shampoo because it gets my hair clean. I have really oily hair and have to watch which shampoos I use because it will make my hair look dirty.

I can use this shampoo almost everyday and it will clean my hair without making my

hair look dry.

I like the smell of it, it lathers on my hair really good and it is also a very good price for that size of a bottle.

The only thing I don’t like about it is that I can’t use it everyday because it will dry my hair ...

• out just a little but I can use it almost everyday.

Right now I am using it everyday except once time a week.

Once a week I use a different shampoo.

It doesn’t leave my hair frizzy or dull.

It rinses out easily.

It lathers up just the right amount.

I

also love the smell of my hair after I use it, it leaves my hair smelling really good and the smell is not to strong, just right.

After I use this shampoo my hair looks clean, and has quite a bit of volume to it.

I will definitely buy this shampoo again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312304341860130/k2311a0423/4.23.08