Ginger Factory Tourist Complex Australia  » Travel  »
Pioneer RD, Yandina, Queensland, Australia.
  • One great tourism feature of the ginger factory is this small little tram/train ride which goes all around the Ginger Factory property, the property is home to a fair bit of animals and wildlife so it was an interesting little adventure
  • I recommend this for families who want to see something when their in the Sunshine Coast area

• by Carl Unger

The Ginger Factory is a great tourist attraction located in the beautiful area of the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia.

I was kind of bored at the thought of visiting a ginger factory, I thought “whoop-dee-doo, who cares about ginger!” well I pleasantly surprised by this Ginger factory, there is a lot to see there.

One great tourism feature

of the ginger factory is this small little tram/train ride which goes all around the Ginger Factory property, the property is home to a fair bit of animals and wildlife so it was an interesting little adventure.

Going into the factory itself is an interesting experience, seeing how they cook the ginger and prepare it etc They even give ...

• you a small tour where you taste ginger products made at the factory like ginger biscuits or ginger beer.

Conclusion: A brilliant place to visit, it has a great atmosphere too it for some reason. It’s free admission there so you don’t have to worry so much about money. I have now changed my mind about ginger, I used

to think of it as a bland disgusting food now I think of it as an interesting (but still by itself disgusting) food which can taste nice. I recommend this for families who want to see something when their in the Sunshine Coast area. I’d certainly like to visit the Sunshine Coast ginger factory again some day (for the 3rd time)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382304341780130/k2311a0423/4.23.08