Taronga Zoo Sydney  » Travel  »
Bradley’s Head RD, Mossman, Sydney, NSW, Australia
  • The Taronga Zoo in Sydney, Australia is a wonderful place to visit, I really enjoyed my time there seeing a lot of native Australian wildlife
  • If you ever go to Sydney or Australian then I highly recommend you take a visit to the Taronga Zoom it's a really great place to see Australian wildlife, It's probably one of the best or the best things to do in Sydney, be sure to check it out

• by Carl Unger

The Taronga Zoo in Sydney, Australia is a wonderful place to visit, I really enjoyed my time there seeing a lot of native Australian wildlife. It could possibly be Australia’s best zoo though I hear Melbourne Zoo is great and of course I don’t need to mention the credentials of Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo up in Australia’s north.

First of

all, The Taronga Zoo is in a great area, it’s on the Sydney Harbor and a ferry ride across from Circular Quay and the famous Sydney Barbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, it is really on prime real estate there overlooking the harbor. The cruise from Circular Quay to Taronga Zoo is a nice ride as well.

When you get ...

• there you see many great Australian animals such as the Kangaroo, Emu, Koala, Wombat etc There is just a vast amount of animals there, it’s quite a large area and we were there for probably a few hours but we didn’t manage to see all of the animals and features of Taronga Zoo dissapointingly. There’s really no shortage of
        wildlife to see there.

Conclusion: If you ever go to Sydney or Australian then I highly recommend you take a visit to the Taronga Zoom it’s a really great place to see Australian wildlife, It’s probably one of the best or the best things to do in Sydney, be sure to check it out. I think I probably will again.

Taronga Zoo Sydney

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382304341770130/k2311a0423/4.23.08