Qantas Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I have traveled with Qantas quite a few times, I've been to the United States (which is a very long trip) and the Philippines with Qantas and I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience with them
  • The best airline I have been on for in flight movies is Qantas, clear winner in that department, no contest
  • I highly recommend you fly Qantas airlines if you are given that option, I would like to fly with them again and I'm sure you would too

• by Carl Unger

I have traveled with Qantas quite a few times, I’ve been to the United States (which is a very long trip) and the Philippines with Qantas and I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience with them.

Staff: I wouldn’t say they are the nicest in the world, probably because they have a lot of stiff competition

in that department, they are very polite and they do an excellent job though.

Movies: The best airline I have been on for in flight movies is Qantas, clear winner in that department, no contest. They showed the latest movies which were being shown in Cinemas. Excellent, makes the trip go by a little quicker.

Comfort: ...

• The seats are comfortable, they give you pillows and blankets of course so it’s not incredibly hard to go to sleep unlike some other airlines.

Food: Great food, Airlines aren’t noted for their excellent food but I really like the food on Qantas airlines.

Conclusion: Excellent airline, it’s very hard to find anything to be negative

about, I mean they made my 12-14 hour trip from Sydney to America seem like 5 or 6 hours. Made the hours go past quickly. I highly recommend you fly Qantas airlines if you are given that option, I would like to fly with them again and I’m sure you would too. Well done Qantas.

Qantas Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402304341760130/k2311a0423/4.23.08