Breathe happiness moisture body lotion
  • I shop at a lot of differnt stores and I enjoy a bargain when I can find one
  • I have chopped at the CVS Pharmacy Dundalk, Md and I bought this great little product called Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion
  • I like the Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion because it comes in an attractive blue pump bottle
  • I found the Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion at the CVS pharmacy and I use it at work and after the shower
  • I would but this again and would recommend others to purchase the Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion for themselves
    Contact author by

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I shop at a lot of differnt stores and I enjoy a bargain when I can find one. I have chopped at the CVS Pharmacy Dundalk, Md and I bought this great little product called Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion.

blue pump bottle. I also like the Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion because the scent was very pleasant. The Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion has a nice fragenrence, I like the scent of the Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion.

Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion has a nice feel to it, the Breathe Happiness Moisture body ...

• lotion goes on in a nice fluid method, the Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion does not feel greasy and the Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion goes on so well.

I found the Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion at the CVS pharmacy and I use it at work and after the shower. I like the

Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion because it didn’t cost that much I paid under five dollars a bottle and it wasn’t that bad. I would but this again and would recommend others to purchase the

Breathe Happiness Moisture body lotion for themselves

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312304341710130/k2311a0423/4.23.08