Courtyard Marriot Burlington VT  » Hotels  »
177 Hurricane Lane, Williston, VT 05495
  • I found my room with ease and as soon as I opened the door to my room I knew this was a great hotel
  • This breakfast was by far one of the best free continental breakfasts that I have ever had at a hotel
  • I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone, regardless of reason for travel

• by Marc

Although not located right in Burlington, this hotel is close enough. It’s just a quick ride from downtown Burlington, about 5 minutes away. The cleanliness and above par service more than makes up for it not being in Burlington.

As soon as I arrived I checked in and got a room in only a few minutes. The concierge was more than helpful and very kind. I was even

asked if I wanted someone to help me with my bags.

The lobby was very clean and modern, with a touch of homestyle Vermont. There was a fireplace with some couches around it and many tables and chairs, making it a great casual setting for a business conversation.

My room was on the second floor and I had to take the elevator up, which was fast and very clean. I found ...

• my room with ease and as soon as I opened the door to my room I knew this was a great hotel. There was a small bathroom with everything I could need, including a hair dryer and various toiletries. The floors and walls were clean and looked as though they were brand new.

The quality of the mattress and pillows was wonderful. I got a full night’s sleep and

was very comfortable all night. My room had a glass slider with a balcony and a great view.

In the morning I went downstairs and found that they serve a free continental breakfast, offering everything from eggs to pancakes and yogurt. This breakfast was by far one of the best free continental breakfasts that I have ever had at a hotel.

I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone, regardless of reason for travel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22304341660130/k2311a0423/4.23.08