Apple iPhone 8GB
  • It is by far the best cellular phone that I have ever had
  • I enjoy having the ability to watch movies or listen to my music on the go, all on my cell phone
  • I would definitely recommend the Apple iPhone 8GB to anyone

• by Marc

Recently I switched over to AT&T and got the Apple iPhone 8GB. I absolutely love this phone. It is by far the best cellular phone that I have ever had. I’m not the greatest with understanding technology, but the Apple iPhone is so easy to use and takes almost no technological knowledge.

The applications that come with

the Apple iPhone 8GB are awesome! It’s so easy to check my email no matter where I am. It was so easy for me to set up my email account to work with the iPhone. Even better is the Safari web browser. With just one touch I’m connected to the internet! The zoom function is wonderful for viewing small text on websites, and the screen quality looks better than that on my monitor at home.

I really like to listen to my music on the iPhone as well. I just plug it into my computer and it syncs all of my music from itunes. I also put some TV shows on it ...

• Apple iPhone 8GB
      as well. I enjoy having the ability to watch movies or listen to my music on the go, all on my cell phone.

I have to say, the best part of the Apple iPhone is the SMS texting. I used to not understand texting, but that changed when I got the iPhone! When I text someone it

shows up just like on AIM. A keyboard pops up on the touch screen and I just touch the letters and hit enter when I want to send it.

I would definitely recommend the Apple iPhone 8GB to anyone. The touch sensitive screen as well as all the useful programs make this the best piece of technology that I have ever had!

Apple iPhone 8GB

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372304341650130/k2311a0423/4.23.08