GE 28112EE3 DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone Triple Handset  » Electronics  »
2.0
  • Although I would recommend a phone with DECT 6.0 to my friends, I would not recommend these GE phones
  • There are lots of other things that I don't like about this phone - there is no clock display and the response time is slow (from when you hang up till when you pick up again)

• by Natalie

This review is for GE Cordless Phones with Triple Handset. I used to have a set of different phones with two handset but after five years they needed to be replaced.

I have a home network that I knew worked with the cordless phones I had and was a little worried about introducing new cordless phones in the mix.

That is why I went with the DECT 6.

0 phones the box claimed that there would be no interference.

This

much is true I have not complaints there, my network still works fine.

I also like the blue backlit.

That however is why my like of this product ends.

Although I would recommend a phone with DECT 6.

0 to my friends, I would not recommend these GE phones.

My old phone had a memory feature where you entered phone numbers and names into the phone and then you could call them up in alphabetical order, these phone just list them ...

• in the order that you put them in - which is not very user-friendly for finding the number that you need.

However, it gets worse you have to enter the number in to each of the three phones - my old phones would update off each other.

Another downfall is that I am constantly handing up on people - as a busy mom I am usually running around the house doing at least one other thing while I am on

the phone - if I lead on the phone the wrong way, while holding it with my shoulder and ear - I hang up on the person.

There are lots of other things that I don’t like about this phone - there is no clock display and the response time is slow (from when you hang up till when you pick up again.

) I can’t wait for these ones to break so I have a reason to get new phones again.

Stephanie Gerwig says :

I misplaced my instruction sheet and the ringer on all three phones to not ring and I don`t know how to put the ringer on. I pressed the ringer button to check to see if was off, but they were all on the hi position, but that did not solve the problem. please can you send me an instruction manual or sheet? Thank you Stephanie Gerwig 18230 James Way Doylestown, Ohio 44230 330-658-3807

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162304341590130/k2311a0423/4.23.08