Team Fortress Classic
  • If someone were to ask me what is my all-time favourite computer game, it has to be Team Fortress Classic
  • In my opinion, this game is superior to even the vaunted Counter-Strike because the player has 8 different player classes to choose from
  • I am not exceptionally good at shooting games which is why i avoid Counter-Strike
  • Team Fortress Classic is definitely THE game for people who wish to play shooting games but at a more relaxed pace
  • I highly recommend this to any FPS players who play for the fun and not for the frag

• by Ivan

If someone were to ask me what is my all-time favourite computer game, it has to be Team Fortress Classic. This game is a mod of Half-Life along with The Gathering, Ricochet and OZ Deathmatch to name a few. Although this game is quite old (it was released around 1999), it is still played by many including myself on online servers.

In my opinion, this

game is superior to even the vaunted Counter-Strike because the player has 8 different player classes to choose from. Each class has its own unique and distinct abilities thus offering a more exiting gameplay whether online or offline. I am not exceptionally good at shooting games which is why i avoid Counter-Strike. In TFC, I can have fun because there are so many things you can do.

...

• Like most multiplayer FPS games it enables player to chat with each other. When you get killed you immediately respawn, there is no need to wait for anything. Additionally the game does not require a high-quality graphics card as it runs on the same engine as Half-Life. There are also various add-ons such as the Hook Mod which enables players to use the grappling hook and
        the Reskinning Mod which lets you change skins. See, all this upgrades make this game even more exiting because you can just get curious and experiment.

Team Fortress Classic is definitely THE game for people who wish to play shooting games but at a more relaxed pace. I highly recommend this to any FPS players who play for the fun and not for the frag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282304341580130/k2311a0423/4.23.08