McDonald’s Iced Coffee  » Food  »
0.5
  • I would recommend to all of my friends to stay away and just stick with Tim's

• by Natalie

This review is for the new to Canada McDonald’s Iced Coffee. This is quiet possible the worst tasting drink that I have ever had.

If you are expecting something close to a Tim Horten’s Iced Cap.

, forget it.

I took a drink of my McDonald’s Iced Coffee and

thought this has got be to be a joke, it can’t be that bad.

So I had another drink and another - no better, I had to throw it out, drive to Tim Horten’s and get something better.

A person could easily make something similar to a McDonald’s Iced Coffee at home - although I don’t know why you would want to.

To make one at home simply brew a pot of coffee - make sure you use cheap grocery story coffee, let the pot sit 6-12 hours, fill a glass with ice cubes and pour the coffee in.

...

• McDonald's Iced Coffee
      Then relax and take a nice big sip - I would do this over the sink as you are likely to spit it out.

That is what the new McDonald’s Iced Coffee taste like.

Now I have to admit that I order the regular and there are

other flavors like French Vanilla and those might be better - but I can’t see how they would be that much better.

This was for sure the biggest waste of a two dollars ever.

I would recommend to all of my friends to stay away and just stick with Tim’s.

McDonald's Iced Coffee
ANALIDA COROMOTO CISNEROS OROPEZA says :

I consider myself a coffee lover, for that reason I like drinking coffee with milk, expresso, etc., I thought that there was no an specific moment to enjoy a good coffee until I tasted Mc Donald s Iced Coffee. It brought a cool smooth sensation in my mouth since the moment of tasting it which produce me the effect of wanting to drink it all in a rush and to get another one. Also, I felt so refreshed and energized after drinking it… I recommend it for sure

Mauna Locca says :

Don’t get me wrong, I love Mickey D’s iced coffee. The only problem is that you get less coffee because it’s packed with ice. So if you want to play smart and get your money’s worth, ask for no ice or less ice cubes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272304341571230/k2311a0423/4.23.08