Portfolio feature of Bank of America online banking
www.bankofamerica.com
  • The online banking of BOA is the best I know
  • And I love the website even better when I started to use the portfolio feature
  • So, I highly recommend this system if you have any account in BOA

• by Eric

I’ve been using checking account from Bank of America (BOA) for quite a long time. The online banking of BOA is the best I know. And I love the website even better when I started to use the portfolio feature.

In BOA’s portfolio, you can manage virtually all of your accounts you have, no matter it is

a checking, saving, credit card, or even investment account and mortgage. I added some of my department store card to it. When you added, the system can track all the transactions on these accounts, and generate a package of reports. You can analyze your net worth, total asset, total liability, expense, credit card usage and more.

• I wasn’t very good at managing accounts, and my financial situation was quite messy before. I tried using some financial software such as MS Money, but banks will charge you fees for connecting your accounts to these software. By using this system, I get rid of the need of all the other financial software. Because the

BOA portfolio is free of charge.

And with the help of this system, I really enjoy managing money. I check my accounts like a bear everyday. And you can’t imaging how satisfying when I see the consistent rising curve in my net worth chart!

So, I highly recommend this system if you have any account in BOA.

Varine Thayer says :

re : The online banking of BOA is the best I know
    Bank of America’s My Portfolio does offer a lot of different features but I personally would like to Have The Power To actually make my inputs into real-time movements and actions Bank of America just transfer my percentages on My Portfolio page into my control and access? Willing to LEARN ALL RULES, REGULATIONS, LAWS, and how to stay in COMPLIANCE pursuant to any Federal Departments as necessary I do agree their online banking is an easy application to follow and use for the consumer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422304341561230/k2311a0423/4.23.08