Emerald Buddha Bangkok
Phra Nakhon District , Bangkok , Thailand.
  • The architecture of the building and the decorations traditional for religious places were so beautiful and amazing too
  • I was happy I made it to come and did not miss this golden opportunity

• by Mark Williams

Whenever I travel to countries in different parts of the world, if and as time permits, I try to take the opportunity to visit historical places and those highly valued and respected by the residents of the place and citizens of the country. When I visited Bangkok , Thailand , I made sure not to miss the opportunity

to go to the Emerald Buddha , Wat Phra Kaew in Thai language.

Emerald Buddha is located within the grounds of Grand Palace, a magnificient historical place.

I am told that the Emerald Buddha is one of the most sacred and highly revered statues of Lord Buddha in Thailand , and in fact in the Buddist world.

As ...

• I entered the buidling which housed the statue, I was so awe-struck by the gilded shining alter on which the statue Emerald Buddha was sitting.

The statue was carved of jade , in an attitude of sitting.

There were so many Thai people on the floor worshipping and praying.

I could see how highly revered Emarald

Buddha was in Thailand.

The architecture of the building and the decorations traditional for religious places were so beautiful and amazing too.

I was happy I made it to come and did not miss this golden opportunity.

I would certainly tell my friends to make sure they find the time to go to Emerald Buddha when they visit Bangkok.

This is a must !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382304341551230/k2311a0423/4.23.08