The Fist Of God by Frederick Forsyth
  • Another reason why its interesting is because it uses a real historical background

• by Ivan

I have never read any work by Frederick Forsyth before but the title of the book made me curious. Reminds me of Maradona. Even from the first page I got instantly hooked.

It is basically about an SAS commando, Mike Martin who is tasked with gathering intelligence in Iraq during

the Gulf war. It also has an alternate story about the war from an Iraqi pilot’s perspective.

The storytelling is superb. The author uses multiple storylines and totally engaged me. He created this universe of characters and events which intertwine. There are many characters in this book and I ...

• sometimes got overwhelmed. Additionally, the author also took the time to explain in great detail about war machines, military tactics and international politics. This attention to detail is what made the book addictive. This book is quite complicated and complex and requried me to concentrate. Nevertheless, it is an incredible masterpiece.

Another reason why its interesting is because it uses a real historical background. The story fits into actual history without any conflict. It talks about the miliary, espionage and politics, all topics of my interest. It is definitely worth my time and money. I read it 10 times already. I just can’t put it down.

The Fist Of God by Frederick Forsyth
    Andrew Leither says :

I loved your review The Day of the Jackall by Frederick Forsyth. I remembering reading the novel when it first came out on publication and just the title of the book and the picture cover made me want to read it. I didn’t have money at the time but a friend had the book and it was full of action and suspense I read it in two days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172304341541230/k2311a0423/4.23.08