Nay’s Child Development Center Columbia SC
Monticello Road Columbia, South Carolina 29203
  • There is also a playground outside where the children go and play and I have enjoyed the afternoons when I pick my son up from school
  • I like having a daycare provider who is as much interested in my son's overall happiness as much as I am
  • I definitely recommend this daycare to anyone looking for somewhere small, quiet, and ethical for their children

• by Carrie Ann McMillian

Nay’s Child Development Center is a small adequate sized children’s daycare in Columbia that is opened from six oclock in the morning until eleven oclock at night. I have enrolled my son into this daycare. Mrs.

Nay is the only teacher in the daycare, along with one other young lady who relieves her and helps her. The classroom

is small and has plenty of things for children to do.

They have a flat-screen television along with educational movies for the children to watch. They are fed breakfast, lunch, and dinner in their kitchen at the kitchen table.

My son has been at this school about a month, and although he used to hate going to his ...

• other school, he looks forward to going to this school every morning. Mrs.

Nay is very very nice and she is willing to help anyone who needs help. Her fees are not that high either and it is worth every penny.

afternoons when I pick my son up from school. Mrs.

Nay always asks me how my day was and she seem genuinely interested in my son’s welfare. I like having a daycare provider who is as much interested in my son’s overall happiness as much as I am.

I definitely recommend this daycare to anyone looking for somewhere small, quiet, and ethical for their children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542304341531230/k2311a0423/4.23.08