2001 Ford F150 V8 4-Door Pickup Truck
  • I don't think there is another pick-up truck in the entire United States that I would be more satisfied with

• by Carrie Ann McMillian

About two years ago, my mother purchased this used pick up truck. It is a four door F150. She is a big lady so she likes to drive Big Boy Toys and that is what she has.

This truck is fully loaded and definately has a smooth ride. I drove this truck a couple of times and there wasn’t

anything hard about it.

The inside is very roomy and the gas and brakes are easy to maneuver. You don’t have to push the gas too hard to make the truck go and you don’t have to press the brake too hard to make the truck stop.

It is simple and complex at the same time. This truck is ...

• definately for the hard worker and it can also be used for the stay at home mother.

This truck comes highly recommended where I am from, and what makes my mother’s truck extremely cool is the dual pipes that she has on the back. Her truck is loud and you can tell when she is coming down the street.

When she comes, everybody runs. I want a truck like this one for myself one day.

I love the radio in it. It has it’s own personal sound system that will never let you down.

I don’t think there is another pick-up truck in the entire United States that I would be more satisfied with. It is just built ford tough!!!

betty says :

how many years was the f150 crewcab made with the odd size box on them??? i believe they started in 2001.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92304341391230/k2311a0423/4.23.08