Polaroid DVD Player
  • The Polaroid only cost me $110.00 and it was well worth the money

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

We take roadtrips to go camping and we do not have a portable DVD player installed in our SUV yet. So I went to Best Buy, Arundel Mills Mall, Hanover MD and purchased the The Polaroid PDM-0742 DVD player. This thing was perfect for the kids keeping them entertained and out of our hair while we were driving.

The Polaroid only cost me $110.00 and it was well worth the money. It comes with a 7-inch LCD display, offers an image aspect ratio of 16:9.

The LCD screen and swivels 180 degrees, which helps because there are usually two kids in the back seat. This portable DVD player has integrated right and left ...

• channel speakers. The Polaroid PDM-0742 offers Dolby Digital decoding to produce a better sound. The unit is also packaged with a headphone jack splitter, so that two people can listen to the DVD player at once using two pairs of headphones. Always helpful with the two children.

I also like that fact that it has an electronic skip

protection for those bumps in the road. The Polaroid PDM-0742 has an AC adapter for home use and an adapter to plug into the car for when we are traveling. The Polaroid DCD player only weighs two pounds.

Polaroid DVD Player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162004341341030/k2311a0420/4.20.08