Fellowes SB-99CI confetti-cut paper shredder  » Electronics  »
  • I would recommend it to be used in a small office or household product

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

When we were starting our home office I knew that one of the items that I wanted to purchase was a shredder. So I went to our local Staples store at Eastpoint Mall, Dundalk, MD and found The Fellowes SB-99CI confetti-cut paper shredder.

I liked this one because it had a nine inch throat that could be used for

most legal size and letter size documents.

The unit can also accept paper clips, staples, and credit cards.

I purchased the Fellowes SB-99CI for $200.

The Fellowes SB-99CI can shred up to 17 sheets during each pass, it comes with a sheet capacity indicator that measures the amount of paper loaded in the unit, this is a very handy feature to have.

It ...

• allows me to use the maximum capacity during each pass.

The Fellowes shredder has a built-in waste receptacle that allows for easy disposal of the shredded paper.

It also allows for a clear view into the waste receptacle so that I can always tell when it needs to be emptied.

I also liked that it was jam proof.

I also liked that

it had a feature called safesense, which will automatically stop the shredder from operating whenever my hands too close to the throat opening.

Safety was a very important feature with this product.

I would recommend it to be used in a small office or household product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162004341281030/k2311a0420/4.20.08