Glade Flameless Candle  » Other  »
  • I love Walmart at North Point Blvd, Dundalk MD and do a lot of shopping there
  • The best thing I liked about this product was that I could leave it on, unlike a real candle and not be worried about a fire

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I love Walmart at North Point Blvd, Dundalk MD and do a lot of shopping there. I had been hearing about the Glade Flameless Candle for I figured that I would try one.

The Glade Flameless Candle is a neat and unique concept.

It comes inside of a glass jar lies a small plastic device that you are too add scented oil bulbs to.

It will glow

and give off a very neat and realistic flickering candle effect.

Not only will the device allow for fragrance to fill the room, but with a small touch you can also turn the candle on.

From the outside it gives the appearance of a real candle and you would not know the difference unless you got right on top of the jar and looked inside.

I purchased the ...

• Clean Linen scent I liked the fresh smell that emitted from the candle.

There are also other scents that I have tried the French Vanilla Refill comes to mind because it is a stronger, more potent aroma that seems to last longer than the original clean line.

The French Vanilla scent was enjoyable it had a hint of sugar.

I left the room, and came back

a few hours later, when I came back later the French vanilla scent wafted around the room and gave such a good feeling entering the room.

The best thing I liked about this product was that I could leave it on, unlike a real candle and not be worried about a fire.

Glade Flameless Candle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122004341211030/k2311a0420/4.20.08