Branson Scenic Railway  » Railway  »
206 E Main St Branson Mo
  • It cost us around $30.00 for Rob and I to go on the train, which wasn't bad at all
  • The conductor/tour guide gave us interesting feed on what we were seeing and what we were passing
  • We had a very enjoyable time and it is definitely a family thing to experience authentic train travel
  • I would recommend this as a family outing and would probably go again

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

My family joined my brother’s family on a vacationing Branson Mo. We have children ranging from the age of 5 years old to 26 yrs old with us so we had to find things that would make everyone happy.

We drove around twenty minutes to get to the

Branson Scenic Railway.

It cost us around $30 for Rob and I to go on the train, which wasn’t bad at all.

We all decided that we were going to ride the Branson Scenic Railway, 206 E Main St, Branson, MO 65616.

We chose the railway because of Taylor our 5 year old wanted to ride a train.

She enjoyed it tremendously.

The trip was advertised as a 40 mile tour and it was if you count that it was 20 miles one way and then iot just turned itself around and came back the ...

• Branson Scenic Railway
      same twenty mile.

Itwas a nice and relaxing ride.

We were able to move from car to car throughout the train.

The conductor/tour guide gave us interesting feed on what we were seeing and what we were passing.

The wildlife outside and beside the train was awesome.

The scenery

was breathtaking.

We had a very enjoyable time and it is definitely a family thing to experience authentic train travel.

I would recommend this as a family outing and would probably go again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 442004341140930/k2311a0420/4.20.08