Branson Family Fun Factory
2400 Hwy 165 , Branson, MO 65616
  • I always look to make sure that there is plenty of parking and that the area is safe to walk in and I was not disappointed here

• by robsmom

We met my brother’s family in Branson Mo a few weeks ago for a family get together. I have never played laser tag in my life and my son and nephew and brother talked me into going with them to the Branson Family Fun Factory, 2400 Hwy 165 , Branson, MO 65616

Now I have played

miniature golf back home, but have never played it in black light glow in the dark features. What a hoot. First it only costs us $10.00 a person to get in and that included the golf course and the laser tag. They gave me this pack to put on my back and this vest to ...

• put on. The object was to shot the other person and get the light to light up by your opponent, I have not laughed that hard in a long, long time. I of course lost but it was well worth my money

Needless to say there was Nothing better than hunting down your friends or loved

ones and shooting them under black lights. My family and I had a great time.

I always look to make sure that there is plenty of parking and that the area is safe to walk in and I was not disappointed here. Plenty of outside lighting, plenty of people around so that you found yourself feeling safe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592004341120930/k2311a0420/4.20.08