Little Opy Theatre
3562 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway Branson, MO 65616.
  • We had more fun at the Little Opry Theatre then I did with the actual IMAX experience
  • The cost was reasonable I believe we paid around thirty dollars for the two of us

• by robsmom

We went with my brother and his wife to Branson MO, recently and one of the attractions we visited The Little Opry Theatre, located inside of the Branson’s IMAX Entertainment Complex., 3562 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway Branson, MO 65616. So we really got to see two attractions for the price of one. I am

always on the lookout to save money so this was helpful.

This was an added attraction to the IMAX which we wanted to visit anyway. We had more fun at the Little Opry Theatre then I did with the actual IMAX experience. There were six live shows duringthe day and the one that we caught ...

• was the tribute to John Denver. They put us in this theatre with really comfortable seats, we brought in our soft drinks and heard a live performance of John Denver songs for over an hour.

After that we went and finished our tour of the Imax. IT was a very nice way to spend an

afternoon. The cost was reasonable I believe we paid around thirty dollars for the two of us. We stopped off at the gift shop on our way out and purchased a John Denver CD. There was plenty of parking available and it was a short walk from the car to the IMAX.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592004341100930/k2311a0420/4.20.08