Cook’s Essentials Immersion Blender  » Electronics  »
  • That was nearly six years ago and now looking back on it I can't imagine making half of the things my husband and I cook without this handy device

• by k lindamood

Shortly after my husband and I started dating he inherited a home. It took us months to sort through everything in the house. While going through the kitchen cabinets I came across a Cook’s Essentials immersion blender. I threw it in the corner saying that I would never use it. Just another useless gadget bought from the Home Shopping Network.

That was nearly six years

ago and now looking back on it I can’t imagine making half of the things my husband and I cook without this handy device. This immersion blender combines several popular small kitchen appliances into one easy to use device that could easily replace your small chopper, large food processor, hand mixer, and blender in a heartbeat. While these other devices can take up valuable counter ...

• or cabinet space the Cook’s Essentials Immersion blender if perfect for someone with limited space.

This immersion blender comes with three different size bowls to do mixing though you can blend items in any bowl or pan or even in a glass. Also included are two different speed motors, one for high speed and one fore low speed mixing. The most useful thing about this product

is that it has for different mixing heads, choose from the blender head, the corkscrew head (not sure what to use this for), the beater head (like on most hand mixers) and even a whisk.

As far as immersion blenders go this one dependable, easy to clean, dishwasher safe (attachments), and most importantly can mix, blend, or whisk just about anything with the push of a button.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162004341060930/k2311a0420/4.20.08