John C. Reilly  » Movies  »
  • But if the movie is anywhere near as funny as this guy is when he's in a comedic role, then I am sure that I will be guffawing a lot throughout

• by Famous

I have just rented “Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story” but have not watched it yet. But if the movie is anywhere near as funny as this guy is when he’s in a comedic role, then I am sure that I will be guffawing a lot

throughout. In any event, John C.

Reilly is an incredible actor. There is an awkwardness about him that is so authentic when he’s playing a role.

What I really like about him is his uncanny ability to switch from a serious role to a funny one. There aren’t too many actors who can do this convincingly.

He’s not your conventionally handsome actor. But like William H.

Macy, he’s quirky enough to be believable on screen. Additionally, he seems to really understand each and every role that ...

• John C. Reilly
      he’s cast in.

One of my favorites has to be “Boogie Nights” in which he plays Dirk Diggler’s sidekick. He’s really good at being that dorky guy who kind of hangs on and thinks he’s as cool as the cool guy.

(We all

know someone like that. ) In any event, this guy has been around longer than people realize.

And I can’t think of one film he’s appeared in where he didn’t give it his all. There are not too many people in Hollywood I can say that about.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112004341040930/k2311a0420/4.20.08