Maggi Instant Noodles
  • It's amazing how a weather like that can trigger your tummy and you have a sudden crave for Maggi Instant Noodles
  • Maggi Instant Noodles as everyone knows are convenient

• by christine

Nothing beats Maggi Instant Noodles especially on a cold, rainy day. It’s amazing how a weather like that can trigger your tummy and you have a sudden crave for Maggi Instant Noodles.There are so many flavors but my personal favorite is Curry flavor. I always add on eggs to the noodles soup. I don’t know why

but it seems like the noodle soup goes really well with eggs. Just one egg is enough though. Other times I would also add on vegetables and that depends on how hungry I am. The thing about Maggi Instant Noodles is that when you are in the mood, you just want to add on just about anything to enjoy this instant noodles. However, when hunger pangs overcome me, the noodle soup on its own is good enough already. It’s so delicious!

Forget about what they say about instant noodles. I would have my Maggi Instant Noodles at home when there’s nothing else to cook or when I’m too lazy to cook anything else.

• Maggi Instant Noodles
      When I’m having tea at the coffee shop, I would also have my Maggi Instant Noodles. That is of course if nothing on the menu excites you.

Maggi Instant Noodles as everyone knows are convenient. When I don’t have time to go out for lunch, it only takes 2 minutes for me to make a cup

of noodles in the office. In fact, I keep a few packets in my desk drawer for “just-in-case” situations. Even my colleagues buy from me and I end up making money from my favorite instant noodles. Of course, I use the money to buy new stocks of Maggi Instant Noodles. I never want to run out of them.

Maggi Instant Noodles
quick note by anonymous :

Even i love maggi. It hardly takes more than 10 Minutes to make them. and Yumm they are.

quick note by anonymous :

It’s your favorite noodle, but what if this favorite noodle of yours might be the one to cause you something that isn’t good? Like one day what if you get diagnosed of a disease then you found out that it is because of your favorite noodle? But I hope that won’t happen. Just don’t eat too much, as we all know instant noodles are bad for our health.

Galega says :

Even if made at home, it is categorized as junk food. Instant food should be used only in the case of emergency, like complete lack of time. It should not be eaten regularly/daily. There might be some serious gastrointestinal problem, if instant noodle is taken daily for extended period of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272004340980930/k2311a0420/4.20.08