Nutrilite Daily  » Health  »
  • So I started taking Nutrilite Daily for a start and I noticed that day by day, tiredness never overcome me and it made me felt like a better mommy to Muneez
  • I strongly recommend these especially to mommies
  • They come in 60 and 180 tablets but I bought 180 tablets because it's a lot more cheaper and it's worth the buy

• by christine

I owe it to Nutrilite Daily for the energy it has given me after I gave birth to Baby Muneez. It was a tiring 1 week with the breastfeeding and frequent cries by Muneez during the night and I was totally worn-out. The second week I was already imagining what I’ll be like when Muneez turns 6 months and the thoughts freak me out. So I started taking Nutrilite Daily for a start and I

noticed that day by day, tiredness never overcome me and it made me felt like a better mommy to Muneez. I was full of energy and waking up nights meant nothing to me but a duty that needs to be perform with love. I didn’t feel I was sleep deprived and I looked better in the morning. I could even do house chores during the day and be there when Muneez needs me.

Now ...

• all it took for me was 1 tablet a day and just a tablet gives you 100% or more of 11 essential vitamins - A, B1, B2, niacin, B6, folic acid, B12, C, D, E and pantothenic acid; plus 7 essential minerals - calcium, phosphorus, iodine, iron, magnesium, copper and zinc. Nutrilite Daily provides broad nutritional coverage and a balance of nutrients that helps me meet the needs for normal metabolism, growth, formation of blood
        cells and hormones. It also contains the exclusive NUTRILITE Alfalfa, Watercress, Parsley, Spinach, Carrots and Acerola Cherry Concentrates - provides Phytonutrients, the power of plants to maximise the nutritional value.

I strongly recommend these especially to mommies. They come in 60 and 180 tablets but I bought 180 tablets because it’s a lot more cheaper and it’s worth the buy. By the way you got to get these from an Amway distributor or get registered!

Nutrilite Daily
    hindpal says :

my grandfather is of the age of 100years.. he can do his daily work himself but due to summer high temperature as i am living in rajasthan sri ganganagar he sometime feel too weak. will nutrilite daily do the needful or i should so for another suppliment.

Hi Hindpal,

Hope your grandpa is in good condition.

You can definitely give him Nutrilite Daily. Being a herbal and completely plant based product, it may be suitable nutrient for him

However, please consult a doctor if your grand pa is going through any sort of medical conditions/diseases.

sanket says :

i have got the review from a friend that 2 3 relative have got cancer after using amway product so i am a bit woried so can u help me that amway products have side effects or not please help

Galega says :

I have never heard someone complaining about side effects because of this product. Are you sure that 2-3 relatives of your friends got cancer because of it. If yes, then there is no reason to have it. However, I don’t think that this naturally made product can lead to cancer.

Nitin Srivastava says :

I am not satisfied with your response “Are you sure that 2-3 relatives of your friends got cancer because of it. If yes, then there is no reason to have it.” do you have any justification for this response, any lab report or experiment which ensure that this product is never the cause for cancer.

Galega says :

I have personally used this product for long. I have already written my personal experience here. My parents are taking it regularly. I am damn sure that this is not carcinogenic. Trust factor matters a lot, you know. It gives better result, if you have trust. The psychology of placebo also comes here. I have just said that if PO knows any similar case, then he should not use it.

SUNNY says :

how does nutrilite supplments works in human body?

Galega says :

It comes with 13 Vitamins and 11 Minerals that are vital for complete development of the body.

These vitamins and minerals ensure that your body gets balanced nutrients and hence remain disease free.

Kamal Deep Kaur says :

I have developed rashes on my body after consuming Nutralite Daily. There is bleeding happening from those rashes

Hi Kamal,

Immediately stop using it. Further, please consult a skin specialist.

Though Amway never admits about the possibility of side effects, there may be some. We all are different. Your body (skin) may be allergic to some ingredient of Nutrilite Daily. Please check that.

Skillace says :

hi friends,

Nutrilite is the best dietary supplements that money can buy.
    I am a regular user of Nutrilite products since year 2005.
    They are not only extremely safe to use but also very effective in preventing lifestyle diseases.
    There is no way on the Earth that someone can get cancer or rashes by consuming Nutrilite in recommended dosage.
    But you may get cancer or rashes nowadays by eating our regular (high content of pestisides and hormones) groceries
    Please educate yourself by getting facts from an authorized certified Nutritionist.

regards
    Skillace.

Annemarie says :

I am 26 weeks pregnant is it save for me to drink the nutrilite daily and what other supplements are safe for me to take. Thank you Annemarie

Galega says :

You are 26 weeks pregnant. You should not ask for suggestions about supplement and dietary requirements on the forum. The best way is to consult an OBGyne and follow the prescription.

At this stage, you need lots of vitamin and mineral supplements (particularly, calcium and iron). But, you must take any of them after consulting an OBGyne.

DIvya Vohra says :

re : So I started taking Nutrilite Daily for a start and I noticed that day by day, tiredness never overcome me and it made me felt like a better mommy to Muneez
    What is the right time to take the Nutralite daily capsule.. Morning , noon, or after the dinner.. I have just starting using them and definitely has helped in my maintaining my daily schedule..

Galega says :

You can take it at time convenient to you. Just ensure to not take it in the empty stomach.

suravi says :

Hi I m Suravi..I want to know if I can give my mother daily tablets…she is 55 now she very weak …and two months ago she recovered from jaundice.. And it seems her blood circulation is also low ..will it benefit her ?? By overcomming her weaknesses

Galega says :

It can be given. However, it would be prudent on your part to consult a doctor and discuss about the possibility of giving Nutrilite Daily to your mother. She has lots of medical complications, and hence consulting a doctor will be required.

Subhendu Pattnaik says :

Hello there :) .. I actually have jaundice .. So I am worried about my immune system .. So my question is while talking the medicine for jaundice can I take nutrilite daily tablets ? Plz help . Thanks

Galega says :

I don’t think you should take Protein supplement while recuperating from Jaundice. First get rid of this disease then ask your doctor about the possibility of taking it. At this juncture, avoid it.

rajapremkumar says :

hi

I am raja, i have mild gastric problems. can I take this nutrilite daily.

Galega says :

There won t be any problem in taking Nutrilite Daily, if you are having gastric problem. In fact, you can take your gastric medicines while taking Nutrilite Daily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342004340780930/k2311a0420/4.20.08