Firefox 3 beta  » Software  »
  • I would like to recommend this to everyone

• by hariram

I have been using firefox for more than a year now, and have recently downloaded the latest 3 version, which is under beta right now. Some time back, A friend asked me to shift from internet explorer to firefox & I have had no regrets after that. Firefox is in every way superior to internet explorer, though sadly it does not have as many users as IE, but anyone who uses it can feel the difference in

browsing.

It is very easy to operate, its speed is great, it works smoothly and it has got lot of cool features that are not there in internet explorer. Also firefox keeps on upgrading & updated automatically with the latest updates & it only takes a few minutes to be done within. Once installed forefox works excellently.

Some of the cool features of firefox are- the unbreakable & recoverable downloads that is if we download something & ...

• power or internet connection goes down in between we can recover does downloads when we restart & reconnect to the net. Another cool feature of firefox is easily maintained clear box & erase history column. You just have to click on erase history & all the message & history & cache memory gets deleted along with cookies. One of the finest things is that we can also recover the lost pages that we are browsing.

It has

a cool option of recoverable sessions, s which can take us back to where we left. This is very useful when we are not able to complete a job due to power failure or disconnection of internet. It downloads also amazingly fast & superior to internet explorer. After I have shifted to firefox from internet explorer, I have never ever had any reasons to go back to internet explorer.

I would like to recommend this to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302004340770930/k2311a0420/4.20.08