Nitrilite Calcium Magnesium  » Health  »
  • If you're concerned about your calcium intake, I strongly recommend Nutrilite Calcium Magnesium

• by christine

No other brand beats Nutrilite’s supplements. I’ve been on them for the last 5 years and I’m glad I made the right choice.

Now that I’m married and blessed with a beautiful baby girl, I still take Nutrilite’s supplements.

I particularly love Nutrilite Calcium Magnesium and the reason is because my

baby receives the goodness of it through breastfeeding.

This supplement not only make me feel stronger but I also see that my baby is stronger too.

At 1 month, she was able to hold her head up and when she was barely 5 months, she was jumping and bouncing away every ...

• time I have her on my lap.

Today at 10 months, my baby is already standing up and by the looks of it, she’ll be walking soon.

Each tablet combines the pure minerals calcium carbonate and magnesium oxide, in a base containing the Nutrilite Alfalfa Concentrate.

They are protected with the

Nutrilock coating which makes them smooth and easy to swallow.

Sometimes when I don’t have water with me, I just swallow the tablet and believe me there was no choking.

180 tablets is RM39.

90 and that’s perfectly affordable.

If you’re concerned about your calcium intake, I strongly recommend Nutrilite Calcium Magnesium.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342004340750930/k2311a0420/4.20.08