Melia Hotel Hanoi  » Hotels  »
44B LY Thuong Kiet Street , Hoan Kiem District , Hanoi , Vietnam.
  • It is definitely a Five-Star hotel, with all the modern facilities and amenities
  • I enjoyed breakfasts at restaurant on the main floor, offering a really wide variety of items, Vitenamese, Chinese, Thai, and Western

• by Mark Williams

My visit to Hanoi , the Capital City of Vietnam , was so enjoyable, staying at the Melia Hotel. I was so glad I chose Melia Hotel ,out of different options available. It is definitely a Five-Star hotel, with all the modern facilities and amenities.

Melia Hotel is right in the center of the City, surrounded by the business

dustrict. Very conveniently located for business or pleasure.

I had a suite on the executive floor. The room was very large and I would say luxuriously furnished, with a nice comfirtable king-size bed.

The executive style desk in the front room was perfect like an office right in the suite. I suppose that was the idea in selecting ...

• the furnishings in the suite.

Looking out from the window, it was an excellent view across the City of Hanoi. A really impressive city too !

I enjoyed breakfasts at restaurant on the main floor, offering a really wide variety of items, Vitenamese, Chinese, Thai, and Western.

And the service was just excellent with the waiters and waitresses so friendly

and eager to make sure all the guests were fully satisfied. I also noted that the conference facilities on the first floor were well planned and organized to accommodate big groups.

I am sure international companies and organizations would come there. The hotel staff was so friendly and efficient.

They made my stay so happy and comfortable. I will be there again the next time too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22004340650930/k2311a0420/4.20.08